Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere

I am a BIG fan of Harry Potter and I mean it. I was really sad that it was the end. Anyway, I noticed the looks of Emma Watson and J.K Rowling. Their dresses are awesome!


Emma Watson prefered to wear an Oscar de la Renta dress, it's Fall 2011 Collection and it's super expensive. But it's also totally gorgeous. She looks so pretty in it, isn't she?


Information of the Dress:
Oscar de la Renta
Fall 2011 Collection
Description: Sand nylon tuttle sleeveless illusion neckline with embroidered bodice and full skirt
Price: $6590

J.K Rowling wore an Oscar de la Renta dress, too. But Rihanna had first worn the same dress in another color, when she accepted a BRIT award for Best International Female solo artist in February of this year. The look of J.K Rowling is more modest than Rihanna's one and I think the dress looks nicer and cuter on her. But it's just my opinion.


Information of the Dress:
Oscar de la Renta
Spring 2011 Collection
Description: Celadon silk faille and pink carnation applique embroidered gown
Price: $11750

Now, if you want, you can watch the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment